Aldermaston Roundabout, Basingstoke, RG24 9NU
- Uniquely independent
- Unrivalled facilities for meetings and events
- 2 great restaurants and one bar & lounge
- Ninja fast free WIFI (1GB line)
- Plentiful free parking
- Great location
Directions:• Exit M3 at Junction 6 toward Basingstoke / Alton / A339
• After 0.2 miles, at the roundabout, take 2nd exit
• After 0.5 miles, at t the roundabout continue straight onto Ringway E / A339
• After 2.1 miles, take the exit toward Aldermaston / A340
• After 0.2 miles, at the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto Popley Way
• After 0.3 miles, turn left into Apollo Hotel
The Apollo Hotel is independent and individual, and strive to bring you impeccable service. The Hotel is the perfect base to stay. Business Travellers can take advantage of the super high speed wifi, spacious bar, 15 conference rooms, and two restaurants.
Ideally placed for leisure guests looking to explore the area. Visit Bombay Sapphire Distillery, Jane Austen country and take the family to Legoland, Paulton’s Park or Marwell Zoo.
The health club and spa offers a welcome respite from a busy working week or a welcome weekend break.
An ideal meeting space for all occasions.
|Number of bedrooms||125|
|Maximum Capacity Theatre Style||300|
|Maximum Capacity Informal Reception Style||300|
|Maximum Capacity Formal Dinner Style||204|
Inspire Business Awards – Business in the Community Winner 2019
Place to be Proud Awards – Business in the Community Winner 2020
Get in touch 0345 226 9955 or email