Old Thorns Hotel
Longmoor Road, Griggs Green, Liphook, Hampshire, GU30 7PE
- 2 x event rooms that can accommodate for up to 500 delegates
- Over 500 car park spaces to include spaces for coaches.
- 14 conference space areas and plenty of space for team building
- Complimentary WIFI throughout complex
- 20 minutes from Guildford/Portsmouth, close to junction 10 of the M25.
Directions: ½ hour drive on A3, to M25 Junction 10
Old Thorns has transformed from a small 1949 boutique hotel to today boasting over 150 hotel bedrooms, 51 brand new luxury apartments and 9 eco pods. As well as truly phenomenal facilities and championship golf course as part of the estate. Old Thorns is considered a leading resort destination in the south England.
Through authenticity and team spirit, our mission is to create unique and memorable experiences, putting the needs of guests and clientele at the forefront of everything we do which the hotel has built a reputation throughout Hampshire.
Old Thorns offers the perfect base for your South Coast UK holiday. Located just an hour from central London and just 30 minutes from the historic coastal city of Portsmouth, there is a whole host of activities and days out for the whole family, to enjoy.
|Number of Bedrooms||226|
|Maximum Capacity Theatre Style||500|
|Maximum Capacity Informal Reception Style||900|
|Maximum Capacity Formal Dinner Style||500|
Get in touch 0345 226 9955 or email